Sometimes Opportunity comes knocking...
The whole world has their eyes on Toronto for being the most sound investment opportunity when it comes to real estate. Here are some reasons why:
1. On a global scale, Toronto is far behind most major cities in price (NYC, Chicago, LA, Dubai, London, Paris, Tokyo, etc)
2. On a national scale, Toronto is far behind major cities in price (Vancouver, Calgary, Victoria)
3. As a city, Toronto attracts the best immigration candidates and the immigration rate is 100,000 per year
4. The bank lending practices in Canada are strong and excessively conservative
5. The typical rent rates in Toronto give the average condo owner a break even point of 25% equity
6. The political climate in Toronto is very moderate
7. The typical condo tenant fits an excellent profile of affluent professional
8. The vacancy rates in Toronto are less than 0.04%
9. There is a forecasted extreme shortage of inventory with regards to condos over the next 2-10 years
10. There is a forecasted price per square foot of $1000 over the next 5 years
With that being said, I am inundated with offers from builders and sales teams who want me to reach out to my investor pool to purchase at pre-construction periods. The best time to buy.... is before everyone else!!! So with that in mind, I am inviting those who qualify to attend a special purchasing reception for the prestigious NICHOLAS RESIDENCES! The new address in Yorkville. One of a kind purchasing opportunity coming on Wednesday, January 27th, 2010. This s not your typical purchase option. Presented by the team at Milborne, my clients will have preview access to the best floorplans and ofcourse, preview pricing! Not just that, but I'm not selling the ever westward and eastward expanding waterfront (which I do love) but this is YORKVILLE. Proven to be the "it" neighbourhood of Toronto, Yorkville is the epicentre of TIFF and the playground of Toronto's wel to do.
Location. Timing. Product. Price.
If you'd like to get in, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.992.2942